10/16/12

Tuesday Troubles

Well today is Tuesday and for some reason I find this day troubling.  It is my weigh in day at Weight Watchers so I am sometimes very nervous, but most of the time I like it because its like the tale of the tape.  Just have to see what I did this last week.  And I know that I did NOTHING last weekend except for eat really.  I mean I tailgated, walked and jumped up and down in the stands, but physically active was not on the agenda last weekend.

So today I think its going to be about food troubles. Don't expect a long one though...I am busy watching the Tigers' game and want to go lay in bed.

I like food. End of Story. Big part of this weight problem. I am not picky, the thought of greasy food does not disgust me, and I like to cook.

The problem with enjoying food is that I cannot eat the same things every day.  And yes, it is said that its better if you eat a variety of foods it helps with weight loss because your body doesn't get used to stuff, but my variations are not always healthy.

My ultimate dream would be to be able to go to the grocery store every other day, but unfortunately my schedule does not allow for that.  So I have been very good at mixing it up and eating different things...but in this lies another issue.

We split this monster, but it is 57 WWP for the whole thing...
I like mixing it up by eating food that is not always good for me aka McDonald's ... or the gorge fest at Famous Dave's I ate tonight.  Obviously mixing it up is possible using healthy foods, but there is sometimes nothing better than greasy, not-made-by-you food. 

Leading to the final problem...I wish I could like my own cooking more.  I definitely think I make a lot of good food.  Pork chops, taco salad, chili...I got those NAILED down and a few other things including desserts, but there is something about a hamburger made somewhere else.  Even nachos taste better at a restaurant. 

Well here you have it...my Tuesday Troubles with food.  There will be more of these I'm sure but that was what I was thinking of today.

Tomorrow I will fill you in on Weight Watcher's tonight.

Until tomorrow.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment