9/8/11

Grad Class Week 1.5

So I have now survived three total classes of grad school and I must say it is interesting to say the least.

My friends know that I am loud and like to talk and express opinions, but in class I tend to save my best thoughts for when they are really needed.  I do not talk just to hear my own voice.  I may only be 25, but I feel in a lot of ways I am mature and understand that my opinion is not always needed.

One of my sorority sisters started a blog in grad school that was quite amusing and one of her features she had "People You Meet in Grad School".  There ended up being about six parts to this feature and it was hilarious.  Based on what this blog is supposed to be for though, I will not be able to do that, though I would probably do a great job of.

Anyways.

I like interacting in class so my COM 600 class is interesting and fun so far.  Now on to COM 641...it is a very small class and we had one meeting and I hope the class goes up from there.  I like social media and the impact it is creating on my job.  I constantly have to stay tuned into what athletes are doing on Facebook and Twitter, what my colleagues are trying to push into the market and the next big step to get their team publicized.

Just wanted to get used to writing about something other than sports again...and I did it.

More to come soon.

Until then - grad class 2.0 next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment