3/9/11

Back at it.

Not like any one noticed, but I have neglected this blog for exactly a month.  Let me tell you in that month what happened.  My parents visited Feb. 11-13 then we had the opening weekend of hell fall upon us.  15 softball games over the first weekend and then an extra basketball game on the following Monday to cap it off.  Then the weekend started again with a basketball game on Thursday followed by 17 softball games through Sunday to close out February.  Oh yeah and in that stretch my grandparents come to visit on Tuesday-Wednesday so that was nice.

Now opening March with a doubleheader on Wednesday and then 14 games of softball through Sunday.  Now though, it is all over and it is quiet over here.  No home games for me until next Wednesday on the 16th. THANK GOD.

The purpose is of all of that is spelling out that I had no time or energy to even try to work out and I feel like a complete schlub (is this really a word?). Oh, and in the midst of all of this I have had some serious stomach issues included nausea and not so other nice things.  I went to the doctor, but we are kind of stuck as to what is going on.

So to get back into it, I am starting by trying to eat very plain food.  BRAT - Bananas, Rice, Applesauce and Toast (toast is not really my thing so I go with saltines) to begin and trying to limit my pop and sweet tea in take.  We will see how this goes.  Next I am giving myself one full week of nothing besides work.  I work 9-5 at FGCU and then had/have three days at my other job.  This weekend is all about me! minus the fact I have to write softball recaps at night.

Beginning on Monday its back into working out four times a week minimum.  I set goals for myself at the beginning of the year but it has fallen by the wayside and I need to get back to meeting them.

So that's an update, that is where I am right now and we shall see how it goes.  Hopefully we can figure out the stomach thing because I really did like the way things were going before.

Until then peace out!
-Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment