2/8/11

Weekend Blues...

Well took the weekend off...of blogging that is.  It will probably be what happens.  We had four games in four days beginning on Friday.

Friday started and ended good.  I unfortunately drank a lot of beer this weekend.  Something I normally don't do.  I am a liquor and diet girl for sure.

Nothing too interesting to say.  Worked out Friday, painted the Baseball press box on Saturday and by the time we were done it was a little too late to work out, Sunday the game started at 1 p.m. and I the gym didn't open until 10 a.m. plus I had to go get stuff for the spur of the moment Super Bowl shin dig that Pat decided to have.  No time for a work out there.  I did work out Monday though and it was a pretty good one.

Had an unexpected day off today so I have been super lazy.  I kind of wish I didn't have the day off because I would have worked out, but I don't want to run outside and I don't like the gym at the apartment complex.

Side note: made pulled pork for the party.  It was DELICIOUS!
Recipe:
5-8 lbs of pork (I used butt roast?!? - I think(
2 bottles of bbq sauce
1 onion (yellow or white)
Water
Crock Pot

Trim the pork of fat as much as possible.  Dice up onion.  Put both in the crock pot on low for 6-7 hours, high for 4-5, but I recommend the low.
Put about a half of a bottle of bbq sauce on top and around the pork.
Fill the crock pot with water and cover.
Drain the water from the pot and put back the meat into the crock pot. Cover with the rest of the bbq sauce and shred with a fork.

Serve on Buns or dinner rolls cut in half as sliders.

Maybe more interesting thoughts will come to me this week. Until then...
-Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment