2/4/11

Bright side...

The week ended on a good note; minus our basketball team being awful and probably ending up losing by 20-ish points.  I worked out today when I really thought I wasn't going to be able to.

Last night's dinner was beef stir fry. SO EASY and so tasty :)  Bag of frozen veggies.  I like broccoli, carrots and cauliflower.  I added mushroom and onion, garlic, teryaki sauce and small steak strips. One pan too.

Workout..interval run, followed by quick weight lifting (workout found here) and another pace run at 5.2 for 10 minutes.  Quick and easy and a battle. Man I had to tell myself to keep going at least 20 times during the run. But I did it and got ready just in time to look cute for the game. Ha!

So the other day on Facebook I posted a question: How do you get out of bed in the morning to work out?  Many answers were things I already knew...move your alarm clock, just remember how good it feels after you are done, etc.  Well the one thing that is different about where/how I work out and others. 

I work out at my work which means if I leave the house at 6:45 a.m. to go work out...there is a LARGE chance that I won't be back at my apartment until 6 p.m. or later.  EW!  I have gotten used to showering here for the most part, but I hate actually GETTING READY in the locker room.

I should be on track this weekend with working out though.  Three bball games so I will already have to be at work might as well workout before hand.

Soon I'm going to start think of some stuff to start blogging about (because in reality I have A LOT that I could) and adding pictures! WHOO!

Until then...keep kickin'
-Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment