2/1/11

And it begins...Day 1

I originally thought I was going to start on Monday, but I had a job interview. So February 1...what a great day to really dive into this.  The goal this month is to work out 20 out of the 28 days. That is 71 percent of the month and with the way February is looking with work 20 days will be a MIRACLE!

So today has been good.  I worked out for almost an hour.  That may not seem like a lot, but I work out at lunch a lot of times because I HATE WAKING UP!  Getting out of my bed may be the worst feeling in the world besides being sucker punched.

Workout: 15-minute interval run walk...2 minutes walking uphill at a 10 incline and a 3.9 speed and then one-minute sprint at 1.5 incline and 6.5 speed.
Then Arms - 3 reps of 12
Lateral Raises
Tricep Pushdowns
Bicep Curls
Deadlift into should press
Then 10 minutes on the treadmill on the "Fat Burn" setting which was 45 second intervals changing incline between 4.5 and 10.0 at a 4.4 pace.
It wasn't that intense, but it was my first day back in a week.

Food:
Breakfast - Whole Wheat English Muffin (100 Calories), 2 egg whites and a slice of cheddar cheese
Snack - Yogurt (100 calories) and 10 pretzels
Lunch - Spinach Salad, half a chicken breast, non-fat Honey Mustard
Snack - Granola Bar
Planned Dinner - Wheat pasta, spinach, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.  I have a little bit of grilled chicken I may add and possibly northern beans.

And on a side note I have not drank anything but water today, which is quite an accomplishment.

Well hopefully this is the start to great/busy month.

Question: What is your motivation to get out of bed to work out in the morning? Weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment