2/3/11

Streak already ended...

So today has been a very busy day.  I have been at the computer for all but 30 minutes and have only been to the restroom twice (TMI probably).  In that case...working out today has failed.  I may try to do the Wii when I get home because I haven't pulled that out in about two years.

Wanted to share this fun article...This is for the Ladies.  Stolen from St. Bonaventure Strength & Conditioning page (oh how I miss that smelly weight room)

It is really about strength training and losing weight/getting fit.  Very interesting indeed.  I used to think that if I ran three miles a day I would lose weight.  Well that didn't happen...So I definitely strength train and have changed the way I do it.

So on a side note...I think I said I have been getting AWFUL headaches lately...and I mean horrible.  Well I decided it was caused by caffeine or lack thereof.  So today I decided to get a Sweet Tea on the way to work and I did get a headache but it was later in the day and I didn't work out today...so I think all of that combined has something to do with it.  Either way I will continue to monitor it and get it figured out.

I need a new running playlist.  I look online for some suggestions and they all suck!  So if you have thoughts I'm down.  (Yes, I know no one really reads this yet). 

Days left to exercise in February: 16. 
Days in which I already know I won't because I need more than 24 hours in a day: 9

I guess I didn't do the math when I set my goal this month.  SHOOT. No biggie, I'll just do my best.

Peace Out Girl Scout - Gosh I hope I don't find any one selling those cookies this month.

-Murph

No comments:

Post a Comment