1/8/13

Trouble Tuesday: Time

It is Trouble Tuesday, but I have to say there hasn't been much trouble with me lately.  I am getting back into my groove slowly and weighed in for the first time to find out I am down two pounds since Dec. 12 which is a HUGE accomplishment.  I had Christmas, New Year's Eve, drinks with friends, bad food, good food and only a few workouts and that happened.  It makes me very excited for the future.

I believe the only trouble I can think of is the lack of time...I wanted to set a goal of 27 pounds by my 27 birthday, but that is only 12 weeks away and losing 2+ pounds a week is almost impossible.  So now that I have counted it out I would like to do 12 pounds in 12 weeks.  I think I can do that.

Time is a funny thing because we never seem to have enough of it, but I normally sit on my couch on Monday and Tuesday nights (my only nights off) from like 6:30 until I go to bed around 11.  I feel like I could be doing so much, but those are my nights.  Other nights I am in class or I am still working and I hardly get a whole weekend to myself any more.  Working on Saturday or Sunday is pretty common in my job.

So even though we say we don't have enough time-- we probably do.

Well short and simple tonight.
Tomorrow is Weight Watcher Wednesday.

Until then,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment