10/12/12

Fun, Flirty Friday: Always a Good Day

When coming up with Friday's theme...I originally had Fitness Friday, but you know what I am gonna throw in fitness throughout the week so I figured why limit it to just one day.  Fun and flirty though is sometimes reserved for just one day of the week...at least when they are together.

Fridays are my favorite day of the week as I am sure they are many others as well.  It is the final day of the work week, the beginning of the weekend, and a day much deserved by many.  Well for me Fridays are sometimes just the fifth day of a seven-day workweek.  Aside from not having to be in the office from 9 to 5 on Saturday and Sunday, I often have to work odd hours because of my profession.  For some reason though I always look forward to Friday.

E-cards...gotta love 'em
Looking at my calendar, I can see that I consistently work out on Fridays more than ANY other day!  And yes I keep track with smiley faces, :) ,  in sharpie on my calendar when I work out.

Anyways, because Friday are for most people, a laid-back day at work, and the same applies here, I come in my sweats with gym clothes under (for those who don't know I work at a University so my gym is in the building I work in.  Lucky, I know) and sit at my computer while my breakfast digests for about a half hour.  Then I am up-and-at-it going hard with a workout.  Normally its a longer run because Friday's are relaxed and not pressed for a lot of time.

Post work out I shower and actually style my hair for the first time all week and sometimes (GASP!) even put make up on.  I did this last Friday and my boss was SHOCKED at the notion, or maybe it was Saturday? But either way it doesn't happen too often unless I'm going out.  Then Friday's in our office is Mancino's day...which means hawaiian calzone.  Yeah, I know what you are thinking -- how the HELL is that Weight Watcher friendly?  Not too sure that it is, takes up a VERY large portion of my daily points, but its worth every one.  Luckily, after eating said-calzone, I don't really eat much of a dinner.

Fridays to me will always be looked forward to because I get to enjoy them.  I actually like waking up kind of early on Fridays, knowing that I have a great workout to get to.

This Friday is a get-out-of-work-early day :)  Every one is gone in the office except me, but luckily I will take my handy lap top and work from home. before heading to State to hang out with my cousin which leads into Saturday tailgate and the MSU/Iowa game.

Here's hoping for a Fun, Flirty Friday!
-A

Next up: Weekend Warrior (to be posted Sat. or Sun.)

No comments:

Post a Comment